Before applying, please read the following:
- Use a tablet or computer to submit the application; not a cell phone.
- Previous work experience and skills are necessary for Human Resources to evaluate and analyze if you are qualified for the position(s) available. Be specific.
- If never employed, type “n/a” or “none” under previous work experience.
- Blank applications will not be considered for employment.
- If qualified for position(s), Human Resources will contact you. No need to call daily to check.
Complete our online Application for Employment
Currently Seeking Installers
We are currently seeking individuals to deliver and perform quality installations nationwide of our walk-in coolers and freezers. Minimum requirements are as follows:
- Meet minimum DOT regulations
- Provide Certificate of Insurance with minimum $1 million liability and minimum $100,000 cargo insurance coverage
- Trailer minimum of 102” wide and recommended 38 – 40 ft long
- Tarps with 8 foot drop on all sides
- Participate in Thermo-Kool’s Factory Certified Installation Training
- Be able to withstand physical elements/requirements, such as lifting, repetitive bending, etc.
- Possess excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
Interested installers may contact us at 601-649-4600 or send an email to HERE.
Office Position(s) Available:
- Proven accounting/bookkeeping experience specifically in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Credit, Account Reconciliation, and Data Processing
- Competent with the Windows operating system
- Strongly proficient in Excel and Word
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reporting
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Consistently maintains a high level of accuracy and attention to detail on all work completed
- Extremely organized with good multi-tasking abilities and excellent interpersonal and social skills
- Quick learner that possesses exceptional time management talents
- Excellent 10-key skills
- High school diploma
- Formal education with a focus on Accounting or Finance a plus
Qualified applicants must apply online using the link at the top of this page. A resume may be faxed to the Human Resources Department at 601-649-3505 or emailed HERE.
Career Inquiry and Resume Upload