- Two angle guide racks, up to 52 food pans
- Two universal guide racks, up to 52 food pans or 26 sheet pans
- Two combi oven racks
- Any size racks up to 27”(W) x 29”(D) x 74”(H)
- Blast chills up to 440 lb of product from 165°F to 37°F within two hours when the remote condensing unit used is model TK47BC-CU-A or TK47BC-CU-W. (Remote condensing unit is optional. This model can be connected to a medium temperature refrigeration rack system.)
- 304 stainless steel interior and exterior
- The blast chiller cabinet is constructed of four-inch panels with a patented DURATHANE 100% urethane tongue and groove hard rail perimeter, foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane insulation with an exterior of polished 304 stainless steel and the interior of mirrored finish 304 stainless steel.
- Heated heavy-duty reinforced steel u-channel door frame with adjustable hinges
- The door frame is heated to avoid frost buildup and is fully controlled by the unit’s electronic control system.
- R-404A refrigerant
- A unique three-way indirect airflow system within the food compartment, combined with a multipoint injection high efficiency evaporator, delivers a close gradient temperature over the product.
- A remote condensing unit specifically designed for blast chilling can be provided separately by Thermo-Kool®.
- 67,000 BTU/H (20°F Evap. Temp./110°F Cond. Temp.) Medium Temp., R404A
- Based on the latest microcontroller technology
- Standard with one food probe and one air probe
- Various cycles are available: soft chill, hard chill, evaporator defrost, thaw (optional), and ultraviolet light sterilization (optional)
- Operates in manual or fully automatic mode
- The controller has a real-time clock and storage capabilities for up to 150 recipes for documentation purposes as well as a built-in dry contact for an external alarm/phone dialer connection.
- A two-line, 40-character display allows the operator easy on-screen step-by-step operation and programming.
- 208VAC, 1Ph, 60Hz, 15 Amps circuit
Click on a Video Title to Begin