The Specialist in Commercial Refrigeration for 60 Years
Thermo-Kool walk-ins are designed for maximum customization, durability, and performance, which makes our products the perfect choice for any application.
We use an innovative process that combines our patented Durathane high-density structural frame members with low-density urethane core insulation. This unique combination provides superior strength, durability, and insulation value for all of our walk-in panels. Our panels are available in 1-inch increments, giving you complete design flexibility.
While most project requirements can be met using standard sizes and configurations, our walk-ins can be customized to fit unusual spaces or column surrounds, with all panels locking securely in place. We pre-assemble and thoroughly inspect your walk-in at our facility to ensure your specifications are met precisely, allowing for a quick and easy installation with no “cut and paste” required at the job site.
Request More Product Information
Patented DURATHANE 100% urethane high-density panel design
- Flexibility of 1″ panel increments for actual sizes, partition and door placement, height and special designs, including surrounding columns and angle walls, to ensure maximization of shelving and storage space.
- Every panel locks in place, so there is no cutting and pasting required at the job site.
- Four- or five-inch-thick foamed-in-place insulation with zero-ozone-depleting Class I urethane foam classified according to UL 723 (ASTM-E-84) as tested by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Three self-aligning, self-centering “Insta-Loks” per standard-height panel foamed-in-place into the high-density perimeter, which restricts movement and eliminates the lock assembly from being pulled out during assembly and/or disassembly.
- Ability to span 16 feet indoors with no additional support.
A variety of metal finishes are available for interior and exterior surfaces
- Aluminum – embossed or smooth
- Galvanized – embossed or smooth
- Stainless Steel – embossed or smooth
- White Baked-on Enamel – embossed or smooth
- Custom Painted Finishes
- Remote Preassembled
- Remote Quick Connect
- Top Mount Packaged System
- Energy Efficient and Diagnostic Systems
Patented UL-listed door construction
- Reinforced steel u-channel frame which gives extra support and rigidity to the door section
- Door hardware mounted on continuous foamed-in-place steel backups for even distribution of weight to prevent sagging, warping, or buckling under heavy use
- Armored anti-sweat heater cable in both cooler and freezer door frames, including underneath the threshold, that is easily accessible for replacement
- Additional heater cable available to reduce service time and cost for an easy and quick replacement
- Thermostat control available for the heater cable for energy efficiency and to ensure the longevity of the heater cable
Floor panels designed to withstand uniformly distributed stationary loads of 600 lb per square foot
- Smooth Aluminum
- Treadplate Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
- Galvanized Steel – Must be covered with tile and/or concrete to meet NSF requirements
DURA-FLOOR heavy-duty structural support floor
- Capable of supporting up to 12,000 lb per square foot stationary floor load
- Tested in accordance with the ASTM Standard Designation Specifications
- Interior NSF-approved foamed-in-place ramp, which is an integral part of the floor panel
- Ten-year panel warranty to cover any defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service