As news continues to evolve concerning the ongoing situation with COVID-19, the health and safety of our dedicated employees and our community remain a priority at Thermo-Kool. While we remain in full operation at this time, we continue to monitor this situation through information received from the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and other state and federal government health authorities. We have proactively developed a contingency plan which will allow us to meet the needs of our customers while continuing to keep the health and best interest of our employees in mind. Below are key areas which we have addressed:
- We have increased sanitization awareness among employees through encouraging social distancing, posting proper health and sanitization techniques and guidelines, along with ensuring more frequent cleaning and sanitization is implemented throughout our facilities.
- All supply deliveries to our factory are restricted to one designated area.
- We have implemented a “No Visitors” policy with our facilities to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
- We have developed a plan for many office and preproduction team members to work remotely to minimize the number of team members at our facility while ensuring uninterrupted sales, post-sales service, and production. Remaining office, preproduction, and production team members will work alternating shifts with a break between each shift to ensure proper cleaning and sanitization of each work area.
- We have secured a more than adequate supply of materials from our suppliers so that we are well positioned to meet our current and post-pandemic commitments to our customers.
As always, Thermo-Kool remains committed to providing the best quality products and service in the industry. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and keep everyone informed of any necessary adjustments to our contingency plan based on state and federal government-imposed policies.
Finally, Thermo-Kool will remain a financially stable company throughout this challenging time and will continue to pray for its employees, customers, and country’s health and prosperity.
President and CEO