52" x 36" x 85" High
- Two angle guide racks, for a total of up to 52 food pans
- Two universal guide racks, for a total of up to 52 food pans or 26 sheet pans
- Two combi oven racks
- Any size racks up to 27”(W) x 29”(D) x 74”(H)
- Blast chills up to 440 lb of product from 165°F to 37°F within two hours and shock freezes up to 280 lb of product from 165°F to 0°F within four hours when the condensing unit used is model TK47BCF-CU-A or TK47BCF-CU-W. (Remote condensing unit is optional. This model can be connected to a medium/low temperature refrigeration rack system.)
- 304 stainless steel interior and exterior
- 4" foamed-in-place DURATHANE 100% urethane tongue-and-groove construction
- 1" 304 stainless steel heavy-duty reinforced floor
- Heated heavy-duty reinforced steel u-channel door frame with adjustable hinges
- Stand-alone uniframe modular chiller system fully assembled with electrical power and refrigeration components
- R-404A refrigerant
- A unique three-way indirect airflow system within the food compartment, combined with a multipoint injection high-efficiency evaporator, delivers a close gradient temperature over the product.
- A remote condensing unit specifically designed for blast chilling and shock freezing can be provided separately by Thermo-Kool®.
- 67,000 BTU/H (20°F Evap. Temp./110°F Cond. Temp.) Medium and Low Temp., R404A
- Based on the latest microcontroller technology
- Standard with one food probe and one air probe
- Various cycles are available: soft chill, hard chill, evaporator defrost, thaw (optional), and ultraviolet light sterilization (optional).
- Operates in manual or fully automatic mode
- The controller has real-time clock and storage capabilities for up to 150 recipes for documentation purposes as well as a built-in dry contact for an external alarm/phone dialer connection.
- A two-line, 40-character display allows the operator easy on-screen step-by-step operation and programming.
- 208VAC, 1Ph, 60Hz, 15 Amps circuit
Want More Info?Download Spec Sheet